Covid Measures in your country or locality

Dec 7, 2021
What are the measures in place where you live? This could be measures that are enforced on the national levels, or measures on the local level.

Where I live, it is one of those situations where you need to remember what guidelines you need to follow, based on which part of the valley you are in. On the side of the state border I live on, you only have recommendations from the businesses to wear masks and to not come in when you are sick, and the must wear masks for the hospital and federal government agencies and businesses. On the other side of the state border, where the metro for the valley resides, you have mixed requirements all over the place, based on whether or not the location receives government funds of some sort, or if they just want to be cautious.

Lammchen

Dec 13, 2021
Where I live it's kind of the same where it depends on where you go really to know what to do. Restaurants in my town don't require masks but they try to do so social distancing with the tables being marked off. With stores I see about half the people wearing masks but no one really social distances anymore. In the city, about an hour away, everyone seems more afraid and panic if you get too close even outside.

XboxUnlimited

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 22, 2021
Most people are still wearing masks shopping etc not everyone but most. Apart from that it's basically carry on as normal but use common sense (which a lot of people around my way seem to lack :))

Demon_skeith

Dec 4, 2021
It's starting to get worse, I'm seeing more states here requiring masks, but hopefully we'll avoid another lockdown.

nitraM_Br

Dec 14, 2021
Most people are still wearing masks shopping etc not everyone but most. Apart from that it's basically carry on as normal but use common sense (which a lot of people around my way seem to lack :))
Common sense seems to have departed the planet lately. Here (UK) people are supposed to wear masks inside but hardly anybody does, social distancing seems to be very much a thing of the past and our fearless leader seems to have lost the plot completely.

I think it will be a tough winter.

Reactions: Custardpie